Sunday, December 2, 2007

Serene Sunflower, Fall Flowers and Apple Cider




Here are a few things that I made for my friend Sue's birthday. First I'll start with the gift bag, it was made with one of my favorite stamp sets, Serene Sunflower. I can't believe that it is on the retirement list and that it is not available after December 31st. I applied a strip of Apple Cider designer series paper and Chocolate Chip card stock. Next I stamped the flowers with Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. Lastly, I tied a bow with the wide grosgrain Chocolate Chip ribbon and attached with a glue dot.


Next is her homemade birthday card made with Fall Flowers and my flower punches. I applied a strip of the Fall Flowers designer series paper. In between the designer series paper and the white card stock, I adhered a strip of Mellow Moss grosgrain ribbon. I stamped the flower from In the Spotlight stamp set and punched it out with our 5 petal flower and put a silver brad in the center. I punched out flowers with my punch from the Three For You punch box and put silver brads in the center of the flowers. Lastly, I stamped the greeting from short and sweet.

The last one is 5x5 art journal that I made for her. I applied the Fall Flowers designer series paper and a strip of chocolate chip card stock with my anywhere glue stick. I used my sprial punch to punch the paper before adhere so it would fit inside the journal. I put a strip of wide chocolate chip grosgrain in between the cardstock and designer series paper. I applied craft Chocolate Chip ink to my chipboard letter with a sponge dauber. Lastly, I tied some chocolate chip tafetta ribbon and mellow moss grosgrain ribbon to the binding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are incredible gifts, and that is such a cute birthday card