Friday, December 21, 2007

Spring Summer Collection has arrived!

I just got the Spring Summer Collection and it is just beautiful. There are so many fabulous new things in there. I started making my have to buy list and my maybe list. I am at about 9 sets I just have to have and I am not competely done going through the book. I am in trouble.

There is a new star punch and another one to replace the spring bouquet punch. Of course there is a stamp set that coordinates. Beautiful paper, Berry Bliss and Ginger Blossom are on the top of my list. There are rub-ons, new glitter and beads. If you love sticky strip there are sticky cuts letters. Same idea sticky tape, but in the shape of letters. Sprinkle glitter or beads and beautiful bling. Another new exciting addition is striped grosgrain ribbon.

So if you are interested in seeing the catalog, email me and let me know.

Host a 150$ workshop or more and you get the catalog for free! So gather some orders with your stamping and scrapping friends or host a workshop and you get the catalog and the hostess benefits for free.

In January if you host a 350$ workshop and you get a stamp set for free from the preview brochure. Click here to see the stamp sets.

In February, Sale-a-bration starts! For every 50$ you get your choice of free stamp set from the Sale-a-bration sets.

This is an addition to all the fabulous hostess benefits Stampin' Up offers. Click here to see them all!

So this is a great time to host a workshop, contact me there is plenty of dates open.

What a great Christmas gift, the new catalog a week before it is suppose to arrive! Well let me go, need to go finish my wish lists.
I will leave you with one more thing. I didn't have time to post a project, but I will ask you take a minute and look at my upline's Christmas tree. It is absolutely beautiful, click here to be brought to her blog. Absolutely gorgeous and a work of art!

No comments: