Friday, January 4, 2008

Enjoy Every Moment in Valentine's Day Colors


I think I finally had a chance to organize and go through all the projects I made at my shoebox swap from the past weekend. So the next couple of posts will be from that event. I made so many great projects thanks to the creativity from all the talented ladies that attended the event. In fact, two of the projects for this month's Open Workshop came as ideas from the event.

Here is Enjoy Every Moment in Valentine's Day color combinations. The card is Pretty in Pink , Regal Rose and Real Red. The little circles in the background of the card came from the Enjoy Every Moment stamp set as well. They were stamped in Real Red. What a great color combination. The red on pink. The side of the card, we used the Double Rectangle punch and threaded through Regal Rose Wide Grosgrain Ribbon.

Hope these projects inspire you for you Valentine's Day cards and projects.

No comments: