Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fun and Fast Notes and Holiday Blitz

Here is my try at a circular card. The colors are Cameo Coral and So Saffron. I folded my card stock and then spacing my coluzzle I cut the circle out leaving a space on top that keeps the fold in the card intact. I stamped the background with my Polka Dot Background stamp. I stamped the bird from the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set and colored it in with my Stampin' Write markers. I put a mini glue dot in the center and added some Dazzling Diamonds. The greeting comes from the Holiday Blitz stamp set. Then I took my colozzle out again and cut out the circle. Then with my 3/4" circle punch, I punched out circles and then placed then under the circle. Lastly, I punched the little flowers from my Trio Floral punch from my Three For You Punch box. I attached them to the card and then I set the eyelets in place. Lastly, a Apricot Grosgrain Ribbon bow was attached to the top with a mini glue dot.

No comments: