Saturday, January 26, 2008

Priceless Always


Here is a card that I made as a card swap for my girls at the last downline meeting. The colors are Whisper White and Purely Pomegranate. I folded the card stock in half. Then on the side of the card, I started to make my scallop edge with the slit punch. After I made the scallop edge. I trimmed off the card stock from the card stock. Next, I attached the scallop edge. Lastly, I tied some Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon. I stamped the heart and then with my large circle punch, I punched the heart out. Then layered onto of a large scallop punch. I paper pierced the scallop and attached the scallop onto the card with dimensionals. Next, I stamped the swirls and the greeting from the Always stamp set. I attached the the silver brads. The finishing touch was adding some Dazzling Diamond to the swirls with my 2 way glue pen.

No comments: