Friday, January 25, 2008

Urban West Rub-On Homemade Card Sample


This will be a quick and easy homemade card that I made for today. It's been one of those crazy days that nothing seemed to go right. I went to pick up my new computer today and they didn't have it ready when I arrived so I spent sometime doing aimless window shopping while I waited. I didn't get home until a few hours ago. Not to mention the crazy day I had at work. The full moon is in full effect out there for me.

So here is a homemade card that I put together with pieces that I had leftover from trying to come up with my color challenge for the week. So as you can see it's becoming a pattern with me. I use up all the scraps I have when I am working on something. Also the project doesn't always come together as quickly as I would like everytime.

So here I used the Friend rub-on from the Urban West collection. I put a silver brad through the center. The card stock is Whisper White and Blue Bayou textured card stock. I made a scallop edge with my slit punch and then with 1/8" handheld circle punch. I made holes through the center of the scallops. With my Boho Blossoms punch, I punched out little white flowers and put silver brads through the center. I attached to the card with dimensionals. Lastly some Whisper White tafetta ribbon finishes the card off.

No comments: