Sunday, January 13, 2008

Homemade Valentine's Day Card


I was looking at my pre-cut piles of card stock that I had left over from classes. So I was trying to bring new life to the cut up pieces of card stock. So here is a homemade Valentine's Day card I created by playing with scraps. The colors are Very Vanilla and Real Red. The heart and swirls come from the Priceless stamp set. The greeting comes from Holidays & Wishes. I stamped the heart onto the Vanilla pre-cut card stock and then with my scraps I stamped another heart. This one I popped up with a dimensional and attached to the card stock. I added some Dazzling Diamonds with my 2 way glue pen for a little bling. Next I tied some Vanilla taffeta ribbon. The scallop border I made with my 3/16 corner rounder and paper piercer.

No comments: