Saturday, January 12, 2008

Homemade Christening Card


Here is a homemade card that I made for a Christening that I am attending tomorrow. It is a mix of some old and current Stampin' products as well as few others.


I first took a piece of designer paper from the retired Simply Scrappin' Kit, Today and Always. Using the Round tab punch, I punched it once and turned the paper and the punched the paper again to make the round circle and mounted in a piece of Whisper White cardstock. Then I took a cross punch from EK Success and put a halfback pearl in the center with my mini glue dot. Then the floral image I stamped from the Sell-a-bration set a few years back called Noteworthy. Next I put a strip of adhesive diecut from the scrappin' kit and attached it the bottom of the designer paper. Next I stamped the greeting from the Retired stamp set Buggies and Booties. Next I took a piece of Vellum and tore it and attached it to the Mellow Moss card stock. With my Crop-a-dile, I punched two holes towards the top and tied some white taffetta ribbon.

No comments: