Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Love Notes

Here are some love notes that we will be making at my downline meeting on Saturday. We are going to watch a DVD recording from our recent regional Stampin' Up! event where we got to hear first hand from Ronda Wade, demonstrator of the year, her 25 secrets to her success. I am so excited to share it with my group. She was so down to Earth and she makes you realize that success is within your reach. So since it is the start of 2008 and we all know it is time to start setting our goals. I figured what better way to start the year. Have you thought of becoming being your own boss or want to start your own stamping or scrapbooking business? Well if you have, stop on by and watch the DVD with us on Saturday or contact me and we can schedule a time for us to watch it together. Success is closer and easier than you think.
Well onto the love note cards we will be making. First one we are making is a donut hole card, to read how to do please click here to be brought to the blog entry with step by step instructions. As for this card, the card stock is Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper, Rose Red and Whisper White Love Note. The greeting comes from Seeing Spots. The flower was punched from the Trio Flower Punch from the Three For You Punch Box. I colored the center of the flower with my uni-Signal white gel pen and popped up the flower with a dimensional.

The next card also uses the Cutie Pie paper and a Whisper White Love Note. I adhered the Cutie Paper to the Love Note and then with my Round Tab Punch, I punched the center and the lined up the punch in the opposite direction to make my round circle. I stamped inside the circle the butterfly from the Garden Whimsy stamp set and the greeting comes from the Amazing to Zany stamp set. Some Dazzling Diamonds on the butterfly and the Purely Pomegranate Double Stiched Ribbon finish the card off.

How quick and cute are these cards. I may just need to make a few more to have on hand to attach to gifts.

No comments: