Monday, February 25, 2008

Bud Basics and Basic Outline


Bud Basics and Basics Outline is one of my favorite wheels. What I usually do is roll a whole sheet of 12x12 card stock with the Basics Outline then use the Bud Basics to color it in. In this case the colors are Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence and Gable Green. After I am done, I have a whole sheet of patterned cardstock to make projects out of. Here is some tags I made. The extra touches is stamping the large flower from the stamp set and cutting it out then attaching it to the tag with Dimensionals. The center of the flower I got to use some of the Basic Black buttons I had from the Neutral collection. The top of the tag, I made a punch with the Horizontal Slot punch and tied some black gingham ribbon. Lastly, some paper piercing on the strip of Basic Black card stock and the greeting For You stamped from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set finish the tag off.

No comments: