Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Homemade Treat Jar

Here is a homemade treat jar. I took one of the smaller hearts from the On Board Accents chipboard. I sponged on Real Red craft ink with my sponge daubers. Next, I took my Iridecescent Ice embossing powder and sprinkled it onto the heart and embossed. I attached it with Stampin' Dimensionals. Love how it sparkles. Next, with my Stampin' Write Markers I colored in the words that I wanted from the greeting in the Friendship Blooms stamp set. I cut each of the word out and attached them to the top of the jar.

Next, I took the great new paper from the Prints Pack Designer Series Paper. I just love this paper and placed it on top of the Real Red card stock. I think I need to place another order so I can get another pack! These are all my favorite colors. One can only hope that they will be in the new catalog.

The finishing touch was the Real Red Wide Grosgrain Ribbon. I tied it on the outside of the jar. There is also a strip inbetween the card stock and designer series paper. I also tied a small knot and place it under the greeting.

No comments: