Sunday, March 9, 2008

Holiday Blitz and Color Challenge


This week's color challenge automatically made me think of St. Patrick's Day around the corner. The colors this week are Gable Green and Green Galore. First thing I did was create the strip of Shamrocks that I stamped from the Holiday Blitz set. Next, with my Stampin' Write markers, I stamped the greeting Cheers to You from the Lots of Thoughts stamp set. I then proceed to punch it out with my 1 3/8" circle punch and mounted on top of the scallop circle punch that I paper pierced. I adhered dimensionals to the both levels when attaching into the cards. Next, the background, I stamped the polka dot background stamp set. Some white taffeta ribbon and gable green brads finish the card off. The best part of this card, I actually got to use my gable green brads!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I have to work on these color combos over the next day or two. I agree it will be nice to use the Green brads.