Saturday, March 8, 2008

So Much Fun Scrapbook Page

Here's a scrapbook page with my favorite little girl. The page is made with my the So Much stamp set and the Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper. The inspiration started with the paper which lead to the stamp set. The flower was stamped and cut out and a neutral button was adhered to the center with a mini glue dot. I made slits in the chocolate chip paper with our horizontal slit punch. I then proceeded to thread the wide grosgrain chocolate chip ribbon and than put pretty in pink brads. The little flowers were punched with the trio flower punch from the Three for You punch box and pretty in pink brads were put in the center. I attached the flowers to the page with our Stampin' Dimensionals. The title comes from the greeting from the set. The word fun was stamped with our best friends alphabet which I punched each of the letters individually with our 3/4" square punch and mounted on a piece of chocolate chip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

nice page... even cuter little girl!
sharon

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! Great use of the berry bliss paper! May just have to case this!