Monday, March 10, 2008

Happiness Background Stamp


Here is a card made with the Happiness background stamp. It is one that we got at convention last summer for free and I have to say I have been trying to use it and make it grow on me. I do love the image, but it is definately out of my comfort zone on stamp sets.

Here I stamped it with Blue Bayou and then I stamped it again in Chocolate Chip. I know I could have used my Stampin' Write Markers but I wanted the image to me as crisp as possible. So the image stamped in Blue Bayou, I cut out with my Coluzzle. I then cut the strips of Chocolate Chip images and adhered them onto of the Blue Bayou larger image. I then mounted on a piece of Blue Bayou that I stamped the backroung with the Polka Dot background stamp. Lastly, I adhered a strip of Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain to the card. I tied a knot and attached it with a glue dot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the card! Makes me want to use my Happiness Stamp. I admit, I haven't used mine either since getting it at convention.