Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Never Ending Joy


Here is the Easter Card I made that I will be sending out this year using the Never Ending Joy stamp set. I was making this on Sunday when I got togehter wiht my stamping friends. They can tell you this was not an easy creation for me. There were several editions of this card before I came up with something I was happy. The best thing about this card is that I am able to use some of my Mellow Moss buttons. For some reason this is the color button that I never seem to have a use for. So here the tulips were stamped in Mellow Moss and Groovy Guava. The Mellow Moss background was stamped with the Canvas background and torn. The greeting comes from the A Good Egg stamp set. The finishing touch was the linen thread with a Mellow Moss button.

No comments: