Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Treat Holder



Here is a treat holder that holds 3 Hershey Nuggets inside. The directions are easy. You take a piece of cardstock 4 1/2" x 5 1/2". You score it at 1 1/2" x 3" x 4". Then fold the pieces to form a triangle. Next I stamped the polka dot background stamp on the card stock. Then I took the bunny from the Holiday Blitz stamp set and stamped it onto mailing labels and put them on Hershey Nuggets. I attached the chocolates with mini glue dots and then placed in the center of the triangle. To keep the box together, I put a few mini glue dots in place.

The outside, I stamped the word happy from the Fundamental Phrases. Then the word easter was stamped in various pastel shades with the Short Order Alphabet. Then a stamped bunny and a pink gingham bow finish the project off.

No comments: