Saturday, March 15, 2008

Homemade Gifts and Cards from Friends

Since it is Saturday and I have some time, I want to take a minute today to post some fabulous homemade cards and gifts I have received from my friends in the mail. I just love getting little presents like this in the mail. It makes my day!

Here is some homemade gifts from my friend Debbie. The first is a tag made with my favorite stamp set, Always. She stamped the bird on the Purely Pomegranate card stock which I just love this idea. So simple, but I would have never thought of doing that. The always greeting, stamped and layered with our circle and scallop circle punches along with some paper piercing and dimensionals. She stamped the wide chocolate chip grosgrain with the white polka dots which give it a great effect. She rounded the corners with our corner rounder and ticket corner punches.


Then there is the Valentine tealight made into a flower. She adhered the tealight to a scallop circle. Then stamped Hello Friend from Fundamental Phrases onto our small oval punches.


The next one is a peek-a-boo treat holder. Here she used our fabulous new die cut blooms from the Occasions mini. She layered them and put a fire rhinestone brad through the center. Some striped pumpkin pie grosgrain and paper piercing finish it off. Click here to read the step by step instructions on Debbie's blog.




Lastly, comes a St. Patrick's Day card from my friend, Colleen. She made it with our new fantastic St. Patty's day stamp set, Pinch Proof and the coordinating wheel, Pinch Me. The template for the card, can be found here. She embossed, she stamped and she punched. As you can see I am losing steam in typing up descriptions. Hope you enjoy my gifts as much as I have.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my cards. It was sort of exciting to scroll down and see the card. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! beautiful samples. Love them all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.