Sunday, April 27, 2008

Berry Bliss Scrapbook Page


Here is a scrapbook page I made with mom and Julie on my niece's Christening day. Julie just captured my mom's heart the day she was born along with all of us. The title was stamped with the Best Friends alphabet. I layered strips of the Berry Bliss paper to make it look like a patchwork. From the On Board Simon Upper, I covered on of the chipboard hearts with Berry Bliss paper. I adhered it to the chipboard with anywhere glue stick. I took my bone folder and rubbed it across the paper to make sure the paper stuck to the chipboard firmly. I trimmed the excess paper with my paper snips and then used a sanding block to remove any excess paper. Lastly, a strip of chocolate chip along with 3 pretty in pink buttons finish the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!!