Saturday, April 26, 2008

This Week's Color Combination


Well when I first made my friend's Colleen's birthday card, I really thought this week's color combination was Eggplant Envy and Always Artichoke. Turns out it wasn't, this week's color combo is actually Eggplant Envy and Old Olive. Slightly different. Here is card with those color combos. I borrowed the Year after Year stamp set at the crop I was at last Saturday and stamped the flowers from the set on white card stock to use for a future date. I thought this would be a good time to use the stamped image. I colored the flowers in with my blender pens and the ink from my ink pads. Then I cut out the image with my coluzzle. I then used the one inch circle punch to punch cirles of eggplant envy that I layered underneath the coluzzle image to give a scallop edge. Next I laid down some Old Olive designer series paper. The greeting comes from the Warm Wishes stamp set. Lastly the eggplant envy grosgrain ribbon finish the card off. First I adhered the ribbon in between the designer paper and the white cardstock. Then I tied a bow in which I adhered to the card with a glue dot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I like this one! May have to case this!