Friday, April 25, 2008

Birthday Gift Card Holder

Here is a gift card holder that I made for my brother for birthday. The inspiration started with the LeJardin designer series paper. I also wanted to use my chipboard letters since they go on sale next month so I can start showing you some samples on how great our chipboard is and various ways you can use it. I applied color to the chipboard with my sponge dauber and grabbing the ink from the Always Artichoke ink pad. The word Celebrate I colored in my Stampin' Write markers so I could get celebrate without the letter c since I already had that coming in from the chipboard C. The greeting comes from the Celebrate everything stamp set. Next some paper piercing and Always Artichoke buttons complete the front of the card.




Inside the card, I made a two inch little pocket, by scoring the paper and folding it up. To secure the pocket, I stapled the sides. I covered up the staples by putting some designer series paper over it. Then I dressed up a little more with a strip of Always Artichoke. The inside greeting I used the Full of Life stamp set from the Occasions mini.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm new to this stampin world. I"m sure what it really is yet. I work for a company that manages and tracks gift cards, and I've been seeing these gift card holders popping up everywhere. It's quite creative. Looks like a lot of hard work. If only all the gift card holders look this sweet.