Monday, April 28, 2008

This Week's Color Combo in a Scrapbook Page


This week's color combo made me think of the bridesmaid dresses me and my sister wore at my brother's wedding. I wore Mellow Moss and my sister wore So Saffron. So here we are with my sister-in-law and my cousins on their wedding day. The colors for this week are So Saffron, Mellow Moss and Bravo Burgundy. I laid down a piece of So Saffron designer series paper along with a strip of Bravo Burgundy that I made faux stiching marks by just putting lines that looked like stitched marks with my uni-ball Singo Gel Pen. Then I made daisies with my cutting my punch outs with the scallop punch to make it look like a daisy and then I took my half inch circle to punch out circles to make the center of the flowers . I made leaves with my small oval punch. I punched the card stock then folded the oval in half horizontally and then cut the oval vertically. I attached the flowers and the leaves onto the page with Stampin' Dimensionals. The title was stamped with the taffy alphabet.

No comments: