Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Fall Scrapbook Page

When the Apple Cider Designer Series Paper came out in the Holiday Mini last year. I had the perfect picture to use with the paper. It was the pictures we took of Julie pumpkin picking.

I started with a textured piece of River Rock card stock. Then I put a piece of Apple Cider designer series paper down on top of the card stock. The happy greeting comes from the Happy Everything stamp set and the word Fall I stamped with the retired Letterpress Alphabet. I punched a slit on the top of the title in which I then threaded the Twill Tape through the slit and then up to the top of the page, two vintage brads keep the twill in place. I made the two pumpkins with the small oval and word window punches. I added some dimension to the pumkins by adding some ink to the sides of the ovals. Lastly, I punched a photo corner in our Wild Wasabi card stock and then two vintage brads keep the corner in place.

No comments: