Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dance Scrapbook Page


I have to say this is one of my favorite pictures of my little friend Gianna. When I saw the photoI knew I couldn't wait to come up with a scrapbook page with this photo. I just love my polka dots! So I pulled out the retired Cool Carribean and the Petal & Paisleys Designer Series Paper. I covered the On Board Simon Lower chipboard with the designer paper. I then stamped the rest of the letters with my big deal alphabets. I used by cutting board and hobby knife to cut out the centers of the a and the e. The three little circles were done with my 1/2" circle punch. I got the saying the rest of the title from a scrapbooking quote book I have. I just thought it was perfect for her. dance to the music of your dreams. The rest of the title I used my short order alphabet. Lastly I did some journaling with my uni-ball Signo Gel Pen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the saying and Diane's little girl is beautiful!