Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Matchbook Homemade Shower Card


Here is a card I made for my mom who had to go to a bridal shower. It is a matchbook style card and that you tuck the cover inside the bottom portion. I stamped the hearts from the Always stamp set in Sahara Sand and cut them out. I attached the top heart to the card with dimensionals. The Blush Blossom I stamped the canvas background on it. The greeting comes from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set which I used the small oval punch on and I also attached that with Stampin' Dimensionals. The bottom of the card, I used my Crop-a-dile to go through the two sheets of paper and threaded the white taffeta ribbon and tied the bow. Lastly some paper piercing using my mat pack was done in the top right hand corner and some half back pearls were attached.

No comments: