Friday, May 2, 2008

Family LeJardin Scrapbook Pages


Here are some pictures taken at my cousin's wedding. This is one of the best photos of my father and his siblings and me and my cousins on father's side. Then there is our photos with spouses as well. The paper I choose was the LeJardin designer series paper. The right hand side I put the paper on top of Very Vanilla and put a strip of Always Artichoke between the two. I stamped the title with the taffy alphabet. I took out the beautiful pretties and with my sponge dauber, I put Very Vanilla craft ink on them. I attached them to the page with mini glue dots. Unfortunately to keep the half back pearls onto of the pretties, I had to put crystal effects down, the glue dots kept coming up. Then I took out the very vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon and adhered it ot both pages. On the left hand side I put a label holder down. I was able to use the large oval punch to punch out the insert. On the right hand side I put down a buckle right onto of the ribbon. I adhered it to the page with mini glue dots.

No comments: