Saturday, May 3, 2008

I Love Music Bookmarker

Here is a book marker I made with the retired Stampin' Up! set, I love music. I bought it so many years ago with the thought that I would use it for my concert scrapbook. Well one of these days you may see some scrapbook pages with the stamp set in the meantime I made a bookmarker. The background paper is the AuChocolat paper which I just loved when it came out. This is also retired, but it really is fabulous paper. I hope something similar comes out in the future. Hint, Hint SU! Hopefully we will see something like it in the Fall Winter Collection. I used my stampin' write marker to color in the word Music and then I put the word inside a Hodgepodge label holder. The create comes from Define Your life. Then I put a fastner around the edge and put tied some chocolate chip poly-twill ribbon to the fastner.

No comments: