Sunday, May 4, 2008

This Week's Color Combination Scrapbook Page


Here is this week's color combination: Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate and Old Olive. With the shades of pink I knew this would be a great color combo for a scrapbook page for Julie. She is always wearing a shade of pink. First came the F from the On Board Chipboard Upper which I covered in textured Purely Pomegranate card stock. Then I stamped the rest of the word fun with my Big Deal alphabet. Next came the rest of the title in which I stamped with the Short Order Alphabet. Next came the embellishments. I stamped the images from the Polka Dots & Petals stamp set and then I punched them out with the 1 1/4", 1, 3/4" circles. The center of the flowers I put an old olive brad. Then with my 1/4" circle, I punched Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White circles and randomly added them to the page. Two of the photos I cut out circles with my Coluzzle cutting system and mounted them on circles.

There was so many things I wanted to remember from our trip to the fair that I wanted to add some journaling, but found there was no room on the page for it. So I made a pocket to put the journaling in. I folded a piece of card stock in half and stapled it. Then I adhered the photo on top to cover the staples underneath. I did all my journaling and added some embellishments on the side of the card. The top of the journal insert, I punched the Round Tab punched, folded and stapled it to the top.

No comments: