Monday, May 5, 2008

Some of My Favorite Things


Today is my friend Tracy's birthday. I am a little late in getting this in the mail. Tracy, if you see this it will be in the mail today. I am so sorry. I figured if she can't have the real card in the mail, she can see her birthday card on my blog. This card just happens to have so many of my favorite things in it which is just perfect because it is going to one of my favorite people. First are the stamps Always and Sweet Serendipity. The paper is Berry Bliss and the pink tafetta ribbon. Then let's not forget that pink and brown are one of my favorite color combination. The card is pretty self explanatory excet for the bird and greeting were stamped in close to cocoa and then cut out with my coluzzle. To make the scallop edge, I used my 3/4" circle punch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card! Thank you!