Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Congratulations Denise


Well I got so busy posting my scrapbook pages that I forgot to post a card I made for my downline Denise who is celebrating her 2nd year with Stampin' Up! She is on fire with her sales. She is an inspiration to me! So here is the card I made for her made with Spring Solitude. The inspiration comes from my friend Debbie and the card she made. Such a simple but elegant homemade card. Speaking of Debbie I am so excited, we both just registered for Stampin' Up! convention this morning. I can't wait.

Now back to the card, the colors are Rose Red and Pretty in Pink. In the centers, I put Fire Circle Rhinestone Brads. The greeting comes from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set. The extra touch was putting a strip of Rose Red on the bottom of the card.

No comments: