Thursday, May 8, 2008

12x12 Mystic Seaport Scrapbook Page

Here is scrapbook page that I worked on. I wanted to have to try to make it somewhat nautical even though I didn't have any stamp sets for the occasion. So I started with the small diamond print in the Soft Sky Prints Designer Series Paper. I covered the chipboard M from the On Board Simon Upper chipboard. Then the rest of the title was stamped with the taffy alphabet. Then I took my hodgepodge hardware and tied a piece of Bravo Burgundy grosgrain ribbon and attached it to the M. Next came the strips of white that I stamped with the image from the One of a Kind stamp set. I then stamped the same image in a circular fashion in the coluzzle cut out. The center I put my journaling inside. I also attached another piece of Hodgepode to the coluzzle images that I tied another piece of grosgrain ribbon. The last piece was the label holder with the date journaled inside.

No comments: