Friday, June 27, 2008

Berry Bliss Gable Box


One of my little friends just turned 10. She loves pampering her friends and family and giving them spa treatments. So for her birthday, I decided to put together some spa essentials. What better way to deliver all of them then in a gable box. So here I decorated the sides with Berry Bliss designer series paper. On the top I put a strip of chocolate chip wide grosgrain ribbon. The front of the box, I stamped spa essentials with my taffy alphabet. Then I took chipboard heart from teh On Board Accents and covered it with some more of the designer paper. I punched out some flowers with the Boho Blossoms punch and put a vintage brad through the center. Lastly, some designer paper, followed by a strip of wide grosgrain and grosgrain bow finish the box off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Love the spa box! Also - Tag - your it! Check out my blog if you want to play along!