Monday, June 2, 2008

Big Flowers Scrapbook Page


This week's color challenge is Real Red and Barely Banana. I have to say I love what I came up with. Then again, I think it has a lot to do with the picture. I just love this picture of my niece. So here she is saying cheese! I started with using the spiral punch on piece of real red card stock. I attached a paper clip with real red grosgrain ribbon tied to the clip. Next, came stamping the title with a mixture of short order alphabet and taffy. Then I stamped the flowers from the Big Flowers stamp set and cut them out. I put a silver brad through the center and attached them to the page with dimensionals. I also punched out two red squares with the 1 3/8" inch squares. The top and bottom of the page, I added strips of real red cardstock to help frame the page. I also have to say I am especially proud of this page in the fact, I think this is the first time I didn't stamp something on whisper white or very vanilla. Thank you for looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!!

Lorraine said...

Cute page - and the picture is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Another wonderful page. She is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Your subject is as cute as the post ;)