Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Dad!


Here is the birthday card I made for my dad. It made with the Fall Flowers designer series paper and the Celebrate Everything stamp set. I started with a piece of Soft Sky card stock, next I laid down the designer series paper. Next I put the greeting down with on top of the Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon. Then you will see there is a piece of Old Olive cardstock on top of the greeting as well as strip below the designer paper. Next, I added a strip of soft sky that I paper pierced. I also paper pierced the bottom of the soft sky. Next came the stars which I punched out with my large and small star punches, I also put a rhinestone brad through the center. Lastly, came two silver brads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very fresh and clean looking. Lovely card.