Thursday, June 5, 2008

Inspiration from Paper Crafts


Here is my homemade father's day card for my brother inpired by the June/July 2008 issue of Paper Crafts. They made the photo a part of the card. I was like what a great idea. We are always trying to find stamped images to make a part of our homemade card, but why not our own photos a part of the homemade cards. So here I took a picture of my niece and nephew. Isn't this a great photo. Next came some Berry Bliss designer series paper and strip of wide grosgrain chocolate chip ribbon. Lastly, I pulled out my retired All Year Cheer II and colored in the word father with my Stampin' Write Marker. I punched out the greeting with the large oval circle. I then attached some Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the card, love the pic and love the idea... thnx!
sharon

Anonymous said...

Too beautiful. What little sweeties.

Anonymous said...

This is just precious! I'm sure he will cherish this card!