Sunday, June 22, 2008

On Stamper's Showcase This Morning!


I am so excited that one of my cards is on Stamper's Showcase this morning! I have to say this became one of my favorite color combinations when we did a few months, so I submitted for a contest. Here is the card made with Chocolate Chip, River Rock and Blue Bayou. Perfect for the men in your life.

Stamps:
FULL OF LIFE STAMP SET
CELEBRATE EVERYTHING STAMP SET
POLKA DOT STAMP SET

Paper:
CARD STOCK BLUE BAYOU 8 1/2 X 11
CARD STOCK VERY VANILLA 8 1/2X11
CARD STOCK TEXTURED IN COLOR 12 X 12
CARD STOCK CHOCOLATE CHIP 8 1/2X11


Inks:
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD BLUE BAYOU
CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD CHOCOLATE CHIP

Accessories:
BRADS VINTAGE
JUMBO EYELETS PEWTER
PUNCH 1 3/8 INCH CIRCLE
PUNCH 1 1/4 INCH CIRCLE
PUNCH 1 INCH CIRCLE
PUNCH LARGE STAR
PUNCH STAR
CROP-A-DILE
STAMPIN DIMENSIONALS
SNAIL ADHESIVE PERMANENT

No comments: