Thursday, June 12, 2008

Prehistoric Pals 12x12 Scrapbook Page

Here is my girly prehistoric pals 12x12 scrapbook page featuring my beautiful niece. I first started with stamping the dinosaurs from the set in Garden Green. Next came the flowers from the Polka Dots & Petals stamp set that I stamped in Regal Rose. The title was stamped in the Taffy Alphabet stamp set. The large circle I made my using my hobby blade and my cutting mat and using a plate as my guide. I used my 1 inch circle punch to make the scallop edge arond the circle. The center of some of the flowers I put silver brads through the center. I did a little journaling inside the designer label punch out in which I framed it with the Styled Silver Hardware. Lastly, the page on the right, I threaded the ribbon slide with white grosgrain ribon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page. I know I watched you create this page, but the final result is great.

Anonymous said...

I love the finished product - had to leave before you put it together. Nice!