Friday, June 13, 2008

Stampin' Up! Special Guest Artist

Once a quarter publishes On Stage, to all their demonstrators celebrating their accomplishments, creatively, leadership and business skills. This quarter, Stampin' Up! contacted me to be interviewed for the Special Guest Artist article for On Stage!!! Unfortunately, I am unable to publish the article on my blog, but I will share some of the tidbits. I had to create two projects for the article. One was a scrapbook page which features my newborn nephew and a So Happy card. I also had to submit a picture of my family along with article unfortunately, I only had one picture and it was taken last year when we were on vacation. Hence, why the scrapbook page features my nephew. I didn't want him leave him out! They titled the article, an inspiring life. I have to say it exciting to see something written about you, see your work on the same page and your family photo on the same page. The article talks about my stamping style and my love of Stampin' Dimensionals. For those of you reading this that are Stampin' Up! demonstrators, check it out on the Stampin' Up! website, it is on page 17 of Volume 1, Issue 1. What can I say I love Stampin' Up! So many dreams that I never thought possible have become a reality since the day I joined them. Who would have thought I would have an article written about me! Thank you for sharing in my excitement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you. I am so proud of you. Boy that friend of yours really knows how to describe your work. I am so happy for you today. Just take a minute to breathe and enjoy this moment. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

So well deserved! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

wow stasia... congrates! and you were so hesitant for so long about sogning up with su! glad it has been so good for you! your art work is beautiful and you deserve the recognition!
sharon