Thursday, July 10, 2008

One of a Kind House Warming Card


I really didn't have any sets that would work for a house warming and then I started to think of how you can make a wreath with our flower punches. That inspiration made me think I could make a card that looked like someone's front door. So I took out my One of a Kind stamp set, stamped the flowers in Blush Blossom, Apricot Appeal and Pretty in Pink and then with my Boho Blossom punch I punched the flowers out. The background I stamped the Weathered background stamp on a piece of Sahara Sand. With my Punches Plus classy brass template, I dry embossed the squares onto the card stock to make it look like ones on a door. Then I arranged my flower punches to make it look like a wreath. I tied a pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon into a bow and attached to the card. The finishing touch was two vintage brads to make look like door knobs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Love it - this is such a great, original card! Sure am glad I stopped by for a visit.