Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Amazing Scrapbook Pages

Well I apologize for the couple days of no posts. I needed the weekend to recooperate after 4 days at convention and then playing catch up at home, work and my Stampin' Up! business and all the annoucements last week. I swear I got home on Friday after work and all I did was relax and unwind. Here are some amazing scrapbook pages that I saw on the display boards at convention. Again, I apologize since they are posted on the display boards there is no way of knowing who created what. Hope this inspires all of you to take out those pictures and start scrappin'. I know I can't wait to get started. I just preordered my big shot this afternoon. I can't wait to use my die-cut alphabet!

Here are the scrapbook pages. Hope 17 scrapbook page layouts makes up for not posting for a couple of days. :)









No comments: