Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Stampin' Up! Order Just Came In!!

I am so excited my Stampin' Up! Order just came in! I got new stamps, new accessories, new punches, new designer papers, but my favorite thing of all is my new Big Shot! I absolutely love it. First, I'll start out with my new stamp sets and accessories I got. I have to say I didn't get as many as I normally would get. I had to budget myself with the Big Shot on the order as well as the alphabet die. 3 of the stamp sets in the picture below are hostess exclusive. So that just gives you a small idea of how much my order was to qualify for 3 hostess sets!



I got three of the new punches: Wide Oval, Scallop Square and 1 3/8" Circle. I punched out the new punches along side the existing punches so you can see a side by side comparison.



Now here come the Big Shot dies. The next two images show all the dies that come with the Big Shot Starter Kit. They are the Scallop Envelope, Top Note, Birds & Bloom and Join in the Cheer! They are all Stampin' Up! Exclusive Dies. You will be able to order the Big Shot and these dies come October 1st. The red dots on the flowers come from our Stampin' Up! circle punches. I just put them in the centers to give you an idea of how big the flowers are. Aren't they cute!


Then my favorite die of all the Serif Essentials. It has all 26 letters of the alphabet as well as the I belive the ? and ! I can't wait to use it on my scrapbook pages. Time ran out on me tonight otherwise that would have been the first I did tonight! I stamped the letter s from 3 of our alphabets to give you a size comparison for the Serif Essentials Sizzex Die.


I have to say thank God my friend Tracy was home tonight. The first time I used my Sizzex, I thought I was doing something wrong. First, it makes a crackling noise, then when the cutting pad comes out it has marks all over it. Then I had no idea how to use the multipurpose platform. She answered all my questions and put me at ease. Yes, it is suppose to make the crackling noise. Yes, the cutting pad will have marks on it. It will even curl with extended use. The mulitpurpose platform, you just use Tab 2 with the mulipurpose platform when using the Sizzlits, you open it like a book and then push it through until you get to the book binding edge. You do not take the book apart which was my first thought. I took a picture of my cutting pad to show you how it will look after a few times through the Big Shot, so you will not be alarmed when you get yours. So I didn't get my stamping done, but I am glad I got to play and share with all of you my new things. My stamps didn't even get mounted, I guess that will have to happen tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come play at your home!!!

Anonymous said...

Boy did you go to town with the sizzix!!! Glad to help! Love all your samples.