Thursday, August 28, 2008

Some of my favorite new things


Here is some of my favorite new things that just came in. My overall favorite and must have was the Cheers to You stamp set! I am so happy we have a drink stamp set!!! Then comes the Rainbow Sherbert designer series paper. I love the fun summer colors in this paper series, tempting turquoise, green galore, apricot appeal and gable green. I have to say I love the new birthday greeting set, On Your Birthday. I colored in the drink with my Stampin' Write Markers and then punched it out with our new 1 3/4" circle punch. I made the scallop edge with our scallop edge punch. I put some Styled Silver brads from our Hodgepodge Kit to finish the card off. What a great fun birthday card!

3 comments:

Kimmarie Baker said...

This is very pretty and fun... you should submit it! btw Thank you so much for the cd, it's great!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors. How vibrant. Can't wait to play!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card! Very festive!