Monday, September 22, 2008

Deer Friends and Santa's Lineup

I started the quest this weekend for the perfect Christmas card. For me it has just enough bling and wow without too much work since I have to mass produce it. I am happy to say that I finally did come up with 2 cards this year. Which is great now, I can go order all the paper and accessories I need to make it. You'll see the card a little later in the year, what fun would it be if you got to see it now and not in your mailbox.

So in the next couple of days, I'll post some of the creations I made before I came up with this year's card. It's not to early to start thinking about Christmas cards. Plan ahead and you can work on it in your spare time. I already started with cutting up paper this weekend while watching tv. I also did the scallop edge for about 30 cards while sitting in front of the tv. A little at a time and before you know the task will be done.

So here's a card I made with Deer Friends and Santa's Lineup. I rolled the wheel on piece of Kraft card stock. I then made the scallop edge and placed it under the Kraft card stock. I tied a bow made with chocolate chip grosgrain and attached it with a glue dot. Then came the reindeer from the Deer Friends stamp set. I attached a red pompom that I bought in Michaels for his nose and layered it on top of the circles and scallop punches.

No comments: