Sunday, September 21, 2008

Color Challenge and a little more


Here is this week's color challenge: Apricot Appeal, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie. I took out the Eastern Blooms stamp set for this challenge. I color the flowers and the greeting with my Stampin' Write Markers. The greeting comes from the On Your Birthday stamp set. The finishing touch was the white tafetta ribbon.


I also had to make a card for a friend of mine, so here is another card made with the Eastern Bloom stamp set. The colors are Cameo Coral and Pixie Pink. I also colored the flowers in with my Stampin' Write Markers. I put half back pearls in the center. I then stamped the Pretty Petals background stamp set which is on the dormant list so you can still purchase it and put a scallop edge on the card. The greetings come from the Take Three and the Define Your Life stamp set.

No comments: