Sunday, September 21, 2008

Spooky Decor Elements


For a limited time, Stampin' Up! is offering this spooky spider in their Home Decor Line! It took a while, but I finally found something to put the spider on. At convention, they showed us how they put it on a cookie jar that someone purchased in Target. Click here to see the jar. I was hesitant to put in a glass jar since I didn't want to worry about storing it after the season was over. So I found this metal tin in Michael's and added a wired ribbon that I bought there as well. Now that I've put the decor elements on a few items, I can't believe how easy it is to adhere and put on! Click here to see the flyer on the Stampin' Up! website. The spider comes in three sizes, small, medium and large, ranging from $5.95 to $14.95

No comments: