Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Give Thanks 12x12 Scrapbook Page



I was able to work on a scrapbook page the other day when my stamping buddies came by. You had to see us we were like kids in a candy store. We all had new things from the Fall Winter Idea Book that we brought to share. In all the craziness, I was able to create a Thankgiving layout that I made a few tweaks today with. It's funny overnight, new inspirations come to me and I always find myself making a few adjustments to the pages. So here I started with the beautiful Chocolate Chip Patterns designer series paper. I stamped the title with my Schoolbook Serif alphabet. I then took the leaves Sizzex Big Shot die cut and cut out leaves in Tangerine Tango, Really Rust and Ruby Red. I then took my Canvas background stamp and stamped the background on the leaves. On some of the leaves, I embellished them with a natural button with linen thread. Then I did some journaling with on my Top Note diecut. A scallop edge with Creamy Caramel and some 1/4" and 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain to embellish the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page. It was amazing seeing it come together.