Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Mr. Twigster Holiday Cards

Here are a few more cards made with Mr. Twigster, it's a safe bet that he has become a favorite of mine. In fact, he did make it as holiday card for me for the season. Here are some cards I came up with on my way to making this year's card.

The first card I used my Sizzex Top Note which I stamped Mr. Twigster. I colored him with my blender pens and my ink refills. The greeting comes from my Warm Words stamp set which you can still purchase since it is on the dormant list. Then came a piece of our Frosty Day paper laid on top of a piece of Kiwi Kiss card stock. The finishing touch was the chocolate grosgrain ribbon and corner rounding the 2 sides of the card.

The next card uses some of the same things except this time, Mr. Twigster shows up inside the 1 3/4" circle punch. I also stamped the trees in Kiwi Kiss as a background. Then the scallop edge punch and a strip of Chocolate Chip on the top finish this card off.

This time Mr. Twigster was placed on top of a piece of Baja Breeze and framed in two strips of Chocolate Chip card stock. I stamped the greeting from the Sweet Serendipity stamp set and punched it out with our 1 1/4" circle punch.
The last card, I got a little circle punch happy. I stamped the images and greeting and then punched them out with our circle punches along with the Frosty Day paper. The greeting I highlighted by layering on the coordinating circle and tieing a piece of Kiwi Kiss Taffeta ribbon. The background, I stamped snowflakes from the Short & Sweet stamp set. On the bottom, I adhered a strip of Chocolate Chip card stock.


No comments: