Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Everyone


Happy Halloween Everyone! Here are some quick Halloween gift packages. One is to put pixie sticks or if not pixie sticks then pencils and pens. I used a piece of Confetti Cream, cut at 2 1/2 x 11 and then I scored at 7 and folded the piece of paper up and I stapled the sides. Then on top I put a scallop edge border made with our punch. On the bottom, I put a paper pierced border. The pumpkin was made with 3 large oval punches followed by a word window punch for the stem. I sponged the edges with my daubers to give the pumpkins dimension. The greeting comes from the All Occasions stamp set. The finishing touches on this project were the corners rounded on top and grosgrain bow.


For the next project, take a 11"x 4" strip of paper, score it at 5, 6, 7. Cover the large sides with a pieces of designer series paper. I covered mine with Summer Picnic designer paper. The top I took my scallop circle die cut and cut it out with the Big Shot. I then took out the coluzzle and cut a circle to put on top. To keep the scallop in place, I put velcro on the inside so the top can come off easily and the treats can be accessed. I tied the gingham ribbon on the top of the holder by making holes with my crop-a-dile and tieing knots on the other side to keep the ribbon from going through. The ghosts come from the Holiday Blitz stamp set and the greeting comes from the Tasty Sweet stamp set. The finishing touch was the black buttons and the black gingham ribbon tied in a bow on the bottom.
Enjoy your day!!

No comments: