Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One More Mickey & Minnie Card


I pulled out the Mickey & Minnie stamp set to make one more birthday card for my niece. I decided to use my 3 from the On Board Simon Upper chipboard as a starting point. I covered it my leftover designer series paper from the hostess exclusive Prints pack from the last catalog year. I then stamped the word big from the retired Think Big stamp set. The word the comes from my Short Order Alphabet. Of course Mickey & Minnie were stamped and then colored in with Stampin' Write Markers. I then proceeded to cut them out and attach the to the card with Stampin' dimensionals. The finishing touches were the flowers with pretty in pink brads punched out with the Trio Flower punch and the photo corner that was made with the prints designer paper. The background of the card, I stamped the Polka Dot background stamp set.

No comments: