Saturday, October 25, 2008

Ready for Halloween?


Are you ready for Halloween? I spent the day with my stamping buddies, Colleen and Tracy yesterday so I have a few projects to share with you. Here are two tags I made for Halloween goodies. One is to put on top of Halloween presents I am giving my niece and nephew. I started with the Scallop #2 die for this project. I cut it out with my Big Shot and then took my Coluzzle for the circle inside. I stamped the hat from the Eat, Drink & Be Scary stamp set in Elegant Eggplant. I cut it out and then put a strip of black grosgrain ribbon on the hat. I then tied a knot and attached it with a mini glue dot. I then stamped the pumpkin from the set and cut it out. Both of the images were attached with Stampin' Dimensionals to the tag. I stamped the greetings from the Halloween Frights stamp set from the Holiday Mini as well. Lastly, three black brads finish the tag off.

The next tag uses similar products. This tag I am going to put on a bottle of wine that I am bringing to my sister's tonight. I got the inspiration when I was in Target when I saw a wine bottle bag that said the same thing, witch's brew. I was like I can do that. This time I used the larger scallop circle with two coluzzle circles for the center. I stamped the words with the ABC Alphabet lower. I have to say I really like this alphabet. I love the clean crisp words. The hat is now in pumpkin pie. I stamped the spider from the Eat, Drink & Be Scary stamp set. A black button finishes the tag off. Now all I need to do is punch a hole with my crop-a-dile and tie it to a bottle of wine.

No comments: