Thursday, October 23, 2008

Someone from the Past

I needed to make a card for my brother so I pulled out the retired Unfroggetable stamp set for his Get Well Soon Card. The frogs in this set can cheer up anyone especially with googlie eyes. I stamped the mushroom first and then had a mask made which I put right on top so I could then stamp Mr. Froggie to the top and have it seem like he is sitting o the mushroom. I stamped the images on Watercolor paper which really helps t make the project look more polished when coloring with our Stampin' Write markers. I then punched him out with out 1 3/8"circle and put googlie eyes on him . Next came the Kraft Patterns paper from our Hostess Exclusive Paper Pack. Then I stamped the greeting from the retired Mini Mates stamp set. Every time I think about getting rid of this set, I realize how many great sayings are in this set and since I am word person, I have a feeling this set will be around for a while. I stamped the greeting and then punched it out with our tag punch and then layered on another tag punch out. The finishing touches was the scallop edge and the caramel gingham ribbon.

No comments: